Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's been a while


Wow, it's been two month since I've last updated my blog. It's about time. Yesterday I just turned 34 weeks pregnant, with 6 weeks remaining! I have been trying to fill my time up these last few months! I have completed my nursery! Check it out!



Yesterday I took my little bean and went grocery shopping at whole foods! It was about time to add variety to our diets. I bought tons of fruit, which Emma seems to be enjoying! I could hardly get out of the store yesterday with Emma trying to eat all the strawberry's before I got to purchase them! I'm sure glad she likes to eat tons of fruit. We are now adding apples in our diet. Today I made a yummy healthy snack for us both! I cut up apples in two round slices, add peanut butter, and granola and made a sandwich! Tonight I'm made my first crunchy homemade chicken tenders with some fresh cut up broccoli!


There is still lots to catch up on. I'll save some for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment